Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media
The structure and subjects of the Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media are organized as follows:
Upon completion of the Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media you will be perfectly capable of:
- Apply digital marketing strategies appropriate to social networks.
- Make the most of social networks as a channel of promotion and sale for a brand.
- Use Digital Marketing as a competitive advantage to carry out marketing campaigns appropriate to the different market sectors.
- Plan and manage a marketing campaign adapted exclusively for social networks .
Who is this Master for?
The Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media Master provides training specifically oriented to the following profiles:
- Marketing professionals who want to update their knowledge in Internet 2.0 and social networks.
- Entrepreneurs wishing to specialize in Digital Marketing to learn how to use the most innovative techniques and tools to carry out a marketing campaign for their company.
- Managers or marketing managers who need to renew their marketing knowledge and adapt them more to the digital age.
- New graduates who want to develop their professional career in the digital marketing sector and social networks
Innovative learning model
At IEBS we apply the most modern methodologies and learning techniques. The programs are developed according to the agile methodologies and structured into weekly classes where the student has a series of goals and milestones to fulfill and a project where to put into practice the knowledge acquired with the guidance and supervision of a mentor.
What does it consist of?
- Inverted Class: we start with the project that you have to solve
- Learning by projects: we learn by doing not listening
- Teamwork: we work and learn as a group
- Formal, informal and social learning: we use all available useful resources
How does it work?
- The principle of each class or module is always the project to be developed
- The student accesses the formal and informal teaching resources proposed by the teacher
- Participate in debates to reinforce key concepts and ideas
- It has a mentor, an expert from the sector who has designed the class, to solve their problems and have a feedback from the real world