How to start a blog step by step, from scratch. The truth is that I have written several post about creating a blog, how to start a free blog of WordPress.org, a lot about why it is so important to have a blog …
This is going to be a post-summary (extensive) of all this, trying to organize the steps that you should be and go little by little to create your blog.
First of all, I must insist once again that having a blog is very easy (the technical part of installation), that the difficult thing is to have a reason to write in it and some defined objectives to achieve.
Basically, here we are going to see two things:
- Part of pre-blog reflection
- Technical part of the blog installation
If you have already read my articles about it or you are not interested, you can jump directly to the practical part with the technical information on how to make a blog step by step.
How to make a blog step by step: index of contents
of this complete guide
What are we going to see in this article:
- 1 How to make a blog step by step: index of contents of this complete guide
- 2 Theoretical part: what do you really want to have a blog for?
- 2.1 What is a blog?
- 2.2 Types of Blogs: what can you do a blog about?
- 2.3 Structure of a blog
- 2.4 What is a WordPress theme or template?
- 2.5 How to choose a template that is easy to customize without having to touch code
- 2.6 What is a plugin and what are they for?
- 2.7 Why does everyone use WordPress for their blog?
- 3 Practical part: how to make a blog, step by step
- 3.1 Choose a good domain name
- 3.2 Contract your domain name and your hosting
- 3.3 Install WordPress in your hosting
- 3.4 Initial basic settings for your WP
- 3.5 Install the Essential Plugins for your Blog
- 3.6 Customize your WordPress blog
- 3.7 How to Design your Blog
- 3.8 The Mega Plugin you have to know to design your entire website: Elementor
- 3.9 Design a custom logo for your blog
- 3.10 How to write on your blog
- 3.11 How to build loyalty and generate a relationship with your readers
- 3.12 Ways to earn money with a blog
- 3.13 Create an account in Google Analytics and Search console to control and measure your visits
- 3.14 Participate in other blogs, comment and participate with other online entrepreneurs and move on social networks
- 4 Conclusions of this extensive summary
As you see, it is not a little what we are going to deal with here 😉
I recommend that you save this post in your favorites to return to it when you need it.
Well, before going into the more practical part, let’s talk about why you’re here and why you want or need a blog.
Theoretical part: what do you really want to have a blog for?
There are people who do not dare to be on the Internet.
They are postponing the moment, they do not decide.
It sounds like: “Yes, I’m preparing my blog … I’ve been on time, as soon as I have it ready I open it and I let it know …”
Then there is also the opposite, the one who throws himself into the pool without a minute of previous reflection: «Ale, I’m going to open my blog, I write a few posts and that people read me …»
Throwing yourself into the pool like that is going to be difficult for them to find you and read you, but even if it were: for what? why? and then what?
What I’m going for, it’s great that you want to have an online presence, that you know how important it is for your professional goals. That is the first step.
But before opening a blog or sharing your “professional issues” on the Internet, you should consider several things to avoid sticking blind:
- Think about what you really like and know how to do: without this, there is nothing. If you are not passionate about the subject of your blog, you will get tired after a few months (if not weeks). In the same way, do not get involved in a topic because you have seen that there are others making a living with it because there is a lot of market. Likewise you will get tired and, even if you did not, I would sing a lot that you are not a professional of that.
- Mark yourself well-defined objectives: primordial. Without clear objectives from the beginning, you will stumble. Be careful, the objectives are not the same as the editorial line. This may vary slightly depending on progress and based on the response of your readers, but the objectives to achieve must remain fixed. That is to say, «editorial line = I am going to talk about this», «objectives = I am going to talk about this and with it I will achieve such and such».
- Mentalize that it is a long career: to have a blog and pretend to live from it, is a very abrupt change to work for someone else. You need the right mindset and overcome the resistance to change that we usually have by nature. You will need time and a lot of work to make your blog known and provide clients or job opportunities. As I always say, on the Internet, money is achieved just like all of life: working.
- Form yourself if you need to go faster: it ‘s advice I always give, although I know it may sound like I’m trying to sell my own training. I do not care, I have to say it because it’s true. Then work with me or whomever you like, but be clear that you move much faster and make fewer mistakes when you put your hand in your pocket and you form with the right person. I did it at the time and the best I could do, that’s why I say this.
- Having said that , we are going to address now some questions and definitions that may sound to you, but even if they are very basic, you have to know:
What is a blog?
A blog is basically a platform that allows you to create and publish your own content.
From there, the functions that can be given, are multiple.
In the case that concerns me and that you probably have come this article, is to use it to be in itself an Internet business that generates income (and be able to be, recurrently in time).
Anyway and for the most profane in the subject, I’ll summarize it in this way:
- WordPress is a software that will allow you to create your entire website and, within it, you will have a “blog” section.
- With that same WordPress, from your administration, you can create articles (post or entries, it’s all the same).
- These articles will be categorized by the categories of entries (worth the redundancy) that you decide to create.
- From there, when readers come to your blog you can read an article and through menus and other links, you can also browse to read other articles or be interested in your “About Me” page, keep an eye on your “Services” , go to the «Contact» page to contact you ..
In short: do not see a “blog” as a kind of personal diary or something.
A blog is a tool that serves to communicate what you want, both what you know at a professional level and reflections or whatever.
The format to show that will be the articles and you will have categories, but again, a blog is a part of your website.
I clarify this because this error is very frequent and many people think that the blog section in the whole website itself, and it is not like that.
This misunderstanding comes when many of us refer to our website or our digital project as «our blog».
But as I commented to you it is included in a complete website, which usually consists more or less with a common structure .
Types of Blogs: what can you do a blog about?
There are many types of blogs on the Internet, so I want to give you some examples so you can be inspired.
Remember : your thing is that you are not generic and I recommend that you specialize in a specific sector or branch of your niche to stand out from the competition.
These are some ideas that I can give you to create a blog:
- Personal blog about how to travel by motorcycle around the world.
- Blog about Apple computers.
- Mobile application development blog.
- Design blog for children’s clothing.
- Blog of graphic designers specialized in a niche.
- Pet blog of a specific dog breed.
- Blog for online entrepreneurs in the health sector.
- Blog with online store to sell products or services.
- Blog of a specific niche to monetize with affiliate marketing.
Once we have seen the most pure theoretical part of what it takes to make a blog step by step, the next step is to have previously designed the base structure of it, and to know which pages you are going to compose your online project; since then you will be able to create the texts, the design, images, etc …
Structure of a blog
- Home: front page, home page or website root. (What you see in the domain itself)
- Static page of «About me» or About ». (Important to explain who is behind)
- Page or static pages for your “Services” .
- Section of «Blog» where all the entries you have will be.
- Sub-sections by categories , where in each one only the entries of the category will be shown.
- Static page of «Contact» . (With the typical form so they can contact you)
- Static page of «Squeeze Page» . (More advanced, a page only dedicated to attracting subscribers.
- Static pages with the legal questions of « Privacy terms» and «Cookies policy» .
- And of course, any other static page that you can think of and need.
It’s just a summary but for you to understand it better, I want you to imagine it in the navigation menu of a website.
Each of these points could be an item within the menu whose link takes you to the corresponding destination.
So much for organizational issues, but … how a blog design ?
Well “themes” or what is the same are used: design templates for WordPress.
What is a WordPress theme or template?
A theme is the name that a template for WordPress receives .
This is nothing more than a series of files that you do not see, but that bring the necessary configuration for your website to have certain fonts, some font sizes for the headers and for the paragraph text, a structure and layout of the elements determined … the aesthetic part with a pre-configuration, go.
I keep trying to explain it in a language that anyone can understand.
Let’s say that if we did not have a theme or template that would bring some rules and guidelines to show things … what would a web be like?
If nothing tells you otherwise, everything would be a blank page where you would go putting text and images but without any control in the location and format of them.
Well that makes a theme: put rules of location and format to the elements that will shape your website.
Well, a WordPress template can be free or paid.
Within WordPress itself there is a huge repository of free templates. They are an option, but not what I recommend.
If you go fairly seriously with your blog, you should invest a few euros or dollars in getting yourself a good template.
The good thing about templates like Astra and GeneratePress, is that you can customize them end-to-end without having to be touching HTML and CSS; that is, you do not need to have previous knowledge in this matter, which speeds up the design work of your own blog.
You can also look at the DIVI alternative with Elegant Themes .
Be that as it may, be clear that if one thing is worth money and another is free, it is because there are differences. And the WordPress templates are no exception.
Whether for SEO optimization, for personalization or simply eye-catching, I recommend investing in it.
How to choose a template that is easy to customize without having to touch code
As I said before, there are a lot of free and premium templates, but I want to show you some of the best ones that exist focused on WordPress and that will make your life a lot easier, because you do not need code knowledge.
And the chosen ones are:
With any of these three, you can create a blog step by step without touching HTML and CSS.
In addition, GP and Astra have a free version of the game with which you can do many things.
If you link it with a powerful page designer, such as the Elementor plugin , you can create a professional blog for your online project without having to get dizzy with the code.
What is a plugin and what are they for?
You will have heard about the famous «WordPress plugins».
They are nothing but small “programs” that complement WordPress itself.
Its purpose is to provide WordPress with a series of functions or functions that alone can not cover.
An example: put the typical share buttons on social networks at the end of an article.
Well that is implemented with a plugin, so that they appear automatically.
The plugins come to facilitate (and a lot of) life, but I do not want to spread about them here.
Why does everyone use WordPress for their blog?
To finish the theoretical part, you may be wondering why so much war with WordPress .
For quite some time, web pages were created exclusively by programming from scratch in HTML, CSS, PHP and similar programming languages.
I’m not going to tell you here the history of web development in the last 20 years, but understand that one thing happened.
In an attempt to make “the creation and management of a website” accessible to everyone, the CMS (Content Management System) emerged .
Basically a CMs is software that allows us to create and manage a website without the need to know programming.
But of course, one thing is that you do not have to know programming or chop code, and another that is as easy to learn a CMS as doing two mouse clicks.
So at the beginning there were other very popular CMS such as Joomla and others, but … WordPress took the cat to the water over the years.
WordPress is simply the easiest to use.
I do not say that it is so easy and intuitive that you do not need even the slightest training or preparation, but it is by far the easiest system to create and self-manage your own website.
It is said that approximately 1 in 3 internet websites are already created with WordPress. That’s an absolute barbarity, do not you think?
Well I hope you have clear these basic concepts about what is WordPress, its plugins, what is a website and what a blog …
So let’s go with the practical part
Practical part: how to make a blog, step by step
If your intention is to have a blog like Blogger or WordPress.com , of course, but honestly I would not recommend it.
Well, if you are psyched of what you want and that you are going to take it seriously, these are the steps that I have followed until I have my blog as it is today with WordPress.org :
Choose a good domain name
There is debate about whether the proper name of the person in the domain should be used, type: «www.juansancheztrueba.com». I personally, I do not recommend it.
Okay, nowadays everyone talks about the famous personal brand, personal branding and everything you want. It is important to know about those things, but the domain should not include your name, at least the main domain.
Let me explain: in the medium and long term, the visits of potential clients and companies will be brought to you by Google. Based on what? Based on the searches made by people.
Imagine that Juan Sánchez Trueba is an autonomous electrician from Teruel. What Juan wants is that his visits are people who may need an electrician, mainly in his city.
What person would put on Google «John sanchez trueba» to find an electrician, without knowing anything? No one.
What would be the search then? People will put something like: «electrician in teruel» or «teruel electricians». Voucher.
That said, for the subject of SEO and positioning in Google, it would be much better to put domain: «www.electricistaenteruel.com», «www.electricistaterueljuan.com» or «www.tuelectricistadeteruel». I think you get the idea.
You can rely on the Google keyword search tool to see what the exact terms are with more searches (you’ll need a Google Adwords account).
Contact your domain name and your hosting
Here we will start with the expenses (I like the word ” investments ” more). First of all, if you think you’re going to be serious about your professional project on the Internet, but the thought of spending 5 euros a month on it makes you nervous or angry, better rethink if you really have any interest in exploring the option of Internet or you are more interested in continuing to post resumes.
More than anything I say it so you do not waste your time on this.
If you are willing to put your hand in your pocket (which does not bite) I will tell you what you must do to contract these two things, which are absolutely necessary.
The domain and the hosting can be contracted separately . The experience and your feedback tells me that you prefer the option of taking both with the same provider , although it costs about € 4 more per year (wow).
Now, there are many providers. There are cheaper and more expensive, better and worse, as in everything. I started my first websites and the blog with 1 & 1 , by price issue. I regretted.
1 & 1 offers you an annual hosting with domain included for about € 36. But, honestly … it does not compensate me. For two reasons: the server where you are hosted is not really ready for a WordPress (they dedicate 64 mb of memory when the minimum recommended is 256 mb) and on the other hand and not least, its technical service is a disaster.
I do not blame the workers of the company, because I think it happens as in every giant company: in the end they grow so much and have so many clients, that it is impossible for them to give a quality service to all of them. Or at least, they can not do it and still allow themselves to be so cheap.
So, since you do not want to start with this and after a short time you see that the page does not shoot, or that you have attacked the server because there were no security measures for your WordPress and the provider washes their hands, I would recommend that you see the comparison I have made about two leading companies in these areas: WebEmpresa VS Hostgator : national or import?
Install WordPress in your hosting
Some time ago (and even today with some suppliers) installing WordPress on a server was only available to people with a profile and technical knowledge.
Today, with Digitalspiders.pk , you can do this installation in just a few clicks.
- General : here you have to specify the title of your blog, the description, profile for new users, address, time zone …
- Writing : in this section you can set the category and format for the entries; as well as email settings
- Reading : here you can set the page you want to show as home and blog. Very important the section of visibility in the search engines, which you will have to have it disabled so that Google can track your project online.
- Comments : Here the most important thing that you should customize is to establish “The comment must be approved manually”, and not have the option “The author of the comment must have a comment previously approved”. With these we will get bombed with spam and we can review the comments before approving them.
- Media : In this section you will be able to set the default size of the images you upload to your WP. You can leave it as it is established.
- Permanent links : Here the most important thing is to establish a friendly URL for the pages and post, so you should indicate “Common Settings”: Set the option “Name of the Entry”.
Install the essential Plugins for your Blog
I leave you a small list of the minimally necessary plugins that you would have to install in your WordPress, and all have free versions:
- Akismet : essential to avoid spam on your website.
- Elementor Page Builder : the best designer that currently exists to design your entire blog, without having to touch code.
- Social Warfare : plugin that allows users of your blog to share your articles on social networks that you indicate.
- Yoast Seo : necessary for SEO and optimize your post in the eyes of Google.
- Block Bad Queries (BBQ) : a firewall to protect your web page.
- Loginizer : this tool will serve to paralyze the brute force attacks towards your blog.
- Table of Contents Plus : plugin that shows a table in summary mode to show the base structure of your posts and thus facilitate reading to your visitors. Good for SEO.
- Updraftplus : to make backup copies of your website. It is very easy to restore the backups that you are making and you can store the copies in the cloud, for example, Dropbox.
Customize your WordPress blog
The next step once you have the blog, is to customize it by deciding which theme or template you are going to use.
You have a lot of free templates , I even dare to say that some of them are very good. But it’s like everything, what costs more is usually for something.
There are also payment templates or so-called Premium themes , which cost a few euros but allow you to have a much more versatile template, with more functionalities and a more professional aspect .
Again I invite you to take a look at this series of post about:
Astra is what I currently use in my blog and I sincerely believe that it is a very good option on which to build your WordPress.
It has a child theme easy to customize, since you will not have to touch any code to design the general styles of your website.
My advice : If you do not have code knowledge, I recommend you use templates such as Astraor GeneratePress to design your blog, and if you combine it with a powerful designer like Elementor , you have a lot of advance travel …
And why should you use this type of templates?
Well basically for two reasons:
1.- You do not have to necessarily have advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS, since you can design your blog without using code … You can use templates from the library that bring these templates or Elementor, as I will tell you later.
2.- They are perfect for the subject of SEO, they are well optimized and their learning curve is easy, unlike other templates.
How to Design your Blog
To create the different pages that will be part of your website, there are some things that you should take into account when designing your blog.
You have to have a coherence between the different elements that make it up; If possible, I recommend that you create an attractive, functional blog that is clean.
For this, you have to take into account:
- Colors : use one or two colors for your Blog. You can add a third party for the call-to-action buttons that highlights and draws attention.
- Typography : Use a typeface for the titles and another for the texts.
- Structure : You can previously design the structure of your blog, so that it is functional, usable and pleasant to access for the user. Spaces : it is important to breathe the different elements and sections that will be part of each of the pages of your blog. Images : Use quality images and optimize them when you upload them to your WP. Beware of the copyright of each of them.
The Mega Plugin that you have to know to design your entire website: Elementor
In case you do not know, the guys who have created the Elementor plugin , are revolutionizing the world of web design in WordPress.
You have started or not to create your own blog, if you are at that point you’re tired of trying thousands of predefined templates that in the end you can not leave as they come in the beautiful demos.
If you add that you do not have a damn idea of HTML and CSS code … I recommend you see this mega guide on Elementor and GP , where we explain step by step how to make a web once and for all easy and comfortable, with this combination.
This is just one small sample of what I am saying …
How to write on your blog
Well, we assume that you already have your domain, your hosting and have chosen your template, either free or Premium. All right.
And now that? I also take for granted in this point, that after the part of previous reflection to launch you to have a blog you already have clear the editorial line of your blog.
But one thing is to know what you want to talk about and how, and another thing to do well.
For whom? For your readers, your potential clients and for Google.
I will tell you that like everything in life, there is no more secret to improve in something than practice. The more you write and with the passage of time, you will do better.
Yes, I would recommend that you not force your style. That is, do not ask yourself if you are going to speak with a very formal language or you are going to use a funnier tone.
No, simply, let yourself go and be yourself.
It is very important that your personality permeates the blog to make it unique, and that will be reflected in your way of writing and expressing yourself.
I put you link to an article that may expand ideas on the importance of differentiating with your blog and within it:
How To start A Blog | Short Introduction | Digitalspiders.pk
Another song is to write to please God Google.
First you must understand that in the face of Google you have to take care of two things: make relevant content and make it “understandable” for your robots.
The part of creating good content depends entirely on you and if you are truly a good professional and have things to contribute to your readers. The famous «added value».
You may have heard that content is king , and it is true. Google rewards good content. And that are relevant to your readers.
I’m not going to give you an SEO class, but know that the contents should be:
- Extensive text, I would almost say no less than 1,000 words
- Containing images (with the label «alt» well placed)
- That contain videos (if they can be yours, better)
- That are shared by people through social networks (social proof)
The latter depends and does not depend on you. I mean, you do not force people to share or comment on a post, but it does depend on you that the content is great, in which case people will share it almost without you asking.
It would also be good to write some basic SEO notions and install the WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin, which will help you.
How to build loyalty and generate a relationship with them
One of the objectives of a blog (among others) is to monetize it, make money with it.
However, after so many things that I have told you, if you realize, I have not told you anything about how to sell your readers and turn them into customers.
This is, my friend, because it is the last step. You can not sell to anyone who does not know you at all, so first, in the first visit to your blog.
Therefore, the only solution is to generate a relationship with him . Attract him to your blog and help him. I think they call it “Inbound marketing” now.
There are several ways to do it:
- Respond to your comments. Forever.
- Answer your questions if you send an email. Help him.
- It provides value in each and every one of your articles.
- Show yourself close and accessible, do not be a divo because you are not.
- Make your blog follow social networks.
- Get him to subscribe to your blog.
This last point is very important: the list of subscribers.
It is essential that you have a list of subscribers, because they are people who have gone a step further, have shown a plus of interest.
We no longer talk about someone who has happened once by your blog by chance, has pecked a couple of contents and has left to not return. No. We are talking about a person who has given you their email, so you can send them your new articles because they are interested in what you write.
Personally, I appreciate and respect all the people who subscribe to my blog. This I do not say to be good, but because I am also a user of information on the internet.
I’m also up there with so much information and the email saturate me with a thousand things. When I subscribe to a new blog, it’s because I’m really interested and I’m going to make the effort to read it in my inbox and not bother if I have to delete an email because some day I’m not interested in what you write.
Therefore, if you have subscribed to my blog and you are reading this, I tell you from my heart: thank you.
Ok, but how can you generate those subscriber lists ?
There are many options. I want to show you two of the many that I have used until today in my project. One that has a free version and another directly for payment but that is the one used today and works great.
The first one is MailChimp .
Mailchimp is a spectacular tool for this, and best of all, it’s free until you have 2,000 subscribers.
The first thing is to create a free MailChimp account.
Then, you log in with your data and the first thing is to create a new list , in «List / creat new list». You indicate the name of the list and the other parameters, it is very simple.
When you already have a list (although at the moment you have zero subscribers) you can create a CAMPAIGN so that each time you publish, an email arrives to each subscriber automatically:
- You enter and you are in the main panel (dashboard)
- You give “create campaign / RSS driven campaign” (translated, create a new campaign based on the RSS feed)
- You indicate the address of the feed (usually it is: www.nombredetublog.com/feed)
- Enter and configure the campaign: subject of the email, text of the email, to which list of subscribers you will send it (the one that we have created), if it is going to be every day that you publish or only one day a week with everything (like I do), etc.
- The design will see that you have several options: there are predesigned templates or start from scratch. As you like, what I did was create my own template, with my colors and putting the image of my header up.
Then, return to the Dashboard and enter “Lists” again. Select your list and go to the “Signup forms” options . Select the option of “Embedded forms”.
Configure the claim text of your form and the text of the button there. You only have to copy the generated HTML code and paste it anywhere in your blog.
It can be in a post or for example in a widget of type «HTML Text».
The second option, although it does not have a free version, is Active Campaign , but it is highly recommended. In fact if you are going to be serious with your online project, without a doubt this powerful tool that you should choose to create campaigns for your list of subscribers.
And why is Active Campaign much better than Mailchimp? Well for nothing more and nothing less than the great functionality that has: the advanced segmentation .
You will say, well, but Mailchimp is free … yes, but neither does it have this kind of functionality in its free plan.
Segment your subscribers is your thing because depending on what you want to offer, you can create an automation and another to send your content, depending on your interests and the labels you assign.
Imagine that a subscriber subscribes to your list and you ask him if he has a website or not.
Depending on the label you assign, you can take one automation or another to offer a type of product or another, depending on the needs you have.
This is quite interesting to sell your services and infoproduct, and it’s just a small example …
Imagine everything you could do to monetize your online project.
I’m not going to extend here talking about this tool because I find it so interesting that I’ve directly made a guide with videos about Active Campaign explaining everything you need to get started on it.
Ways to earn money with a blog
We have seen what is necessary to know how to make a blog step by step from scratch. And once the blog is created and we are working with it, how do we earn money?
There are several ways. Some more profitable than others, but it depends on each case. Depending on how you are and what you do, some will work better than others. There are no dogmas.
Now, what I do tell you is that I would rule out the idea of earning you a fortune a month with Google Adsense advertising. The traffic that you should generate for it is bestial, I would not focus on that. What’s more, I would forget from now on.
Fortunately, there are other ways to make money with a blog:
- Offering services (by the hour or by projects, freelance type)
- Selling physical products (advisable to have a blog / store with Woocommerce)
- Selling infoproducts: ebooks, online courses, etc.
- Getting a company to hire you as an employee
- Through affiliate marketing (recommending third-party products and charging a commission for sale)
- Selling advertising spaces on your blog to companies, banners (with CPC or CPM)
- And there are many more, all the forms that you can think of
These are formulas or means of generating income with a blog. Now, how professional you are, how good your services or products are, how well you are able to sell them … that is something that depends only on you.
Create an account in Google Analytics and Search console to control and measure your visits
This phase is important, since once you have finished designing your blog, you will have to tell Google to start tracking your website.
For this you will have to create an account in Google Search Console (formerly called Webmaster Tools ) to send the sitemap of your blog to Google.
And what is a sitemap ? Basically, they are the files that are part of your web page, and they tell Google what your site is about, as well as giving information about the pages, images, videos and other files that comprise it.
Another highly recommended use of the search console is that when you publish a post on the blog, you quickly index it so that it is not copied and then penalized as duplicate content.
Finally, after sending the sitemap, it is convenient that you follow the statistics regarding visits of users to your website.
For this you will have to create a free account in Google Analytics .
Within this online platform you will see the behavior of your audience, which pages are the most visited, bounce rates, time of permanence, origin, etc.
Do not forget that the most important thing when you are starting with your blog is to do networking .
To do this, participate by commenting on other reference blogs, provide value in groups, forums or social networks, helping other people, since this way you will be getting visibility.
And best of all, make use of the guest post ; that is, write in reference blogs as a guest contributing everything you know to the audience of these, in order to let you know, that people put you face, get your first subscribers in this way; and who knows if that may give rise to future collaborations or your first clients
Remember, the main objective is not to quickly monetize a blog, but to add value, and as a result of this, in the end the money will only come …, whether in the form of services, collaborations, infoproducts, mentoring …
Conclusions of this extensive summary
Thank you if you have reached the end of this post. Without a doubt it is the most extensive that I have written so far, they are about 6,600 words.
I would like to develop much more each section, but I can not write in a post all I have to tell you, because I would need more than 100,000 words (and it is not plan)
That is why throughout the post I put links to other articles that complement all this information on how to make a blog.
Having said all this, I tell you the usual: I do all this work with enthusiasm to share things with others. I do not ask for anything in return, at least in a direct economic way.
But I would like that if you consider useful that I do for other people, that you share it in the social network that you like, with the buttons that you have below.
Nothing else for now.
If you have any questions, see you in the comments, ok?
Have a great day